We believe that people are inherently good and that success in business is possible, while doing the right thing. As finance embraces ESG it is our mission to be at the forefront of the transition, ensuring that environmental, social, and corporate governance becomes less of a question of philanthropy, and more one of practicality.
What are SDG’s?
In 2015, the United Nations agreed on 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) intending to safeguard the planet, end poverty, and bring prosperity to all by 2030. We aim to support the asset management industry in aligning managers with universal, global sustainability goals while adhering to those same goals ourselves.
A new way of thinking.
As a team, we’re committed to adopting sustainable development goals into our day-to-day responsibilities and we strive to keep evolving to do everything we can to meet the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We plant ten new trees for every placement.
- We minimise our use of natural resources.
- We promote recycling and waste reduction.
- We work without the use of paper.
- We are in the process of achieving B Corp status.
- We mentor and encourage the development and training of our team.
- We are an inclusive firm, and employ 50% female staff.
We support and work with companies that require 30% of females on the board.
- We support female investment initiatives such as Cityhive.
- We encourage employees to get involved with volunteering in their local communities.
- We are fully GDPR compliant.
- We have a flat hierarchy and open lines of communication.
- We have detailed internal feedback processes.
- We are privately owned and run with robust operating procedures.
- We have ethical values and a commitment to integrity in everything that we do.
We’re carbon neutral.
We conduct our business to the highest ESG standards, making every effort to minimise our impact. And while we’re already carbon neutral, we’re hard at work to become a carbon positive firm.
Encouraging brighter futures.
Caring for the communities around us goes beyond business. That’s why we partner with organisations that are actively working in the community to provide opportunities for young people, feeding the homeless, and improving the quality of life for asylum seekers.
“Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”
The Shawshank Redemption